Westjet Change Flight Policy
Westjet Change Flight:
This content talks about “how to change a flight on Westjet?”. When planning a flight trip somewhere, it’s common to face any sudden change in a plan that may also lead to making changes to the itinerary.
If you have a flight with WestJet Airlines and find yourself in the same situation for which you need to make changes to your flight. Then, first, you have to familiarize yourself with WestJet Airlines’ change flight policy. After that, to make changes to your flight bookings quickly, dial WestJet Phone number +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802 to contact the CRO.
Can You Change the WestJet Flight?
Yes, you can conveniently make changes to your flight bookings with WestJet Airlines as per its cancellation/change policy. The quickest method of changing flights on Westjet is calling the WestJet customer service number at +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802. Furthermore, for changing flights on WestJet, you can also navigate through the “WestJet Manage Bookings” page on the official website or mobile app.
Understanding WestJet Change Flight Policy:
To make changes to flight bookings, the airline offers some rules and restrictions under its WestJet Change Flight Policy. If you have met some sudden change in plans and want to modify your reservations, then make sure that you are aware of the guidelines for “how to change a WestJet flight.”
- Under WestJet 24-hour change policy, travelers can make changes for free without paying any change fee WestJet. They will only have to pay the difference between their new flight and the previous flight fare.
- Passengers who request a change after 24 hours of their booking must pay the flight change fee Westjet along with the difference fare between new and previous flight bookings.
- According to the WestJet Change policy, the entire name change is not allowed. However, passengers can only make minor corrections by submitting certain documents.
- You are only allowed to change WestJet flights up to 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
- If the new airfare is comparatively low compared to your previous airfare, then the difference amount will be credited back to your account.
- If the flight is canceled or delayed by the airlines, then whether you are in the 24-hour grace period or you have a flight on the same day. You can either request a complete refund or ask to change a WestJet flight at no additional cost.
How to Make Change on Westjet Flights?
If you are wondering, “How to change flights with WestJet,” Let me tell you that there are three ways offered by the airline to change a WestJet flight before check-in.
- Online: Passengers who prefer online methods to make changes to their itinerary can visit the official website of WestJet Airlines or navigate through its office mobile app.
- Offline: To make changes in flight bookings with WestJet offline, passengers can dial WestJet phone number at +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802 to contact the live agent. Once you dial, simply follow the IVR prompts to direct your call to the live representative at the WestJet customer service department.
- At the Airport: If you are someone who would like to make changes or cancellations, head to the airline help desk. Then, you can visit the nearest WestJet Airline counter. Moreover, you can also use the KIOSK machine at the airport to make changes to your flight bookings.
Steps to Change a WestJet Flight Online: (Official Website)
When travelers need to change their flight online, they can quickly modify it through WestJet’s official website. If you are curious to know, “How do I change my Westjet flight?” Then, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the WestJet Airlines official website in your Chrome.
- Now, enter your login credentials to log in to your WestJet account that you have made at the time of booking.
- Click the “WestJet Manage Booking” or “Manage Trips.”
- Next, find your trip by entering your flight booking reservation code and your last name in the required fields.
- Select the flight that you need to modify.
- Click or tap on the “Change a flight” option.
- Now, update what you want by following the on-screen prompts. You can proceed with a WestJet name change, date change, time change, or more as per the WestJet policy.
- Explore the new flight options.
- Finally, pay the difference fare along with WestJet change fees (if applicable) and then proceed with new WestJet flights or changes under the WestJet Policy.
How Do I Change My WestJet Flight by Phone?
If you wonder, can I change my Westjet flight by phone? Follow the process given below.
- To get through WestJet to change flights, first dial WestJest phone number +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802 (No waiting time).
- The IVR menu will be shown up, and select the language as per your preference.
- Follow the further instructions and select an option that says “WestJet seat change” or “WestJet flight change.”
- Now, soon, you will get in touch with a live agent at the WestJet Airlines customer service department.
- Provide your flight reservation code and other details to the agent so that they can proceed with your request to make changes to your flight bookings.
- Lastly, pay the difference between the new fare and the previous fare to finish the entire process.
Changing WestJet Flight at the Airport:
- Visit the nearby counter of WestJet Airlines.
- Fill in the required details in the form for the WestJet Flight change.
- Provide the required information or details to the customer service representative.
- Finally, pay the difference fare along with WestJet change fees (if applicable).
How Much Does It Cost to Change a WestJet Flight?
When it comes to completing the process of making changes to WestJet flights, travelers have to pay the flight’s change fee as the airline changes policy. However, the cost to change a WestJet flight can vary depending on several factors, such as fare type, time of requesting for change, and destination.
- If you request a flight change from WestJet within 24 hours of your booking, you will not be charged a change fee.
- Passengers who request to make changes after 24 hours must pay a specific fee of around $75 for domestic flights and more than $400 for international flights.
To know about the exact cost to change flight, dial WestJet’s Phone number +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802.
How to Change Seats on a WestJet Flights?
If you are wondering how to change seats on WestJet flights?” Then, follow the methods mentioned below.
- To upgrade or change a seat on a flight with WestJet quickly, you just need to dial the WestJet Airlines phone number in the U.S. at +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802.
- Visit the official website, navigate to the “Manage Trips” page, and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Passengers can also upgrade or change their reserved seats at the time of check-in on a flight with WestJet.
- If you would like to head to the nearest airport, then you can request the representative at the WestJet customer service counter to change your seat by providing your booking details.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long Can You Make a Change on Your Flight with WestJet?
Travelers who booked their flight with WestJet can make changes up to two hours prior to their scheduled departure. Moreover, if you make changes within 24 hours of booking, then you can also waive the WestJet change fee.
Can You Change Your Flight to the Same Day?
Yes, most airlines let their passengers change their flights on the same day of their scheduled departure. If you are someone who booked a flight with WestJet Airlines, then you are entitled to make changes on your flight up to 2 hours before your scheduled departure.
After taking the holistic view, I’m sure that you will get the answer to “Can you change a WestJet flight?” or other questions. However, if you need quick and immediate assistance, look no further than dialing WestJet phone number +1 888-937-8538 or +1-888-370-4802.
Additionally, in case you find the WestJet phone number busy or want to address general queries or concerns, you can use the other communication modes offered by the airline. You can either submit a contact form, navigate through the FAQs page on the official website, send an email, or contact the WestJet agent via live chat through their official website.
Read More WestJet Related Blogs:-