United Airlines Change Flight
United Airlines Change Flight Policy
United Airlines, one of the leading airlines in the aviation industry, understands the dynamic nature of travel plans and the importance of flexibility. Therefore, it provides passengers with the option to change their flights under various circumstances. To get a quick response to your queries related to United Airlines change flight policy or managing a booking with the airline. Simply place a phone call to United Airlines’ official phone number at +1-888-370-4802 or +1 800-864-8331.
In this detailed write-up, we will delve into United Airlines’ change flight policies, procedures, associated fees, and more that you must know when planning a flight or modifying a flight with United Air.
Can You Change United Airlines Flights?
Yes, you can easily make changes to your United Airlines flight via the United Airlines Manage Booking feature on its official website. Moreover, if you want to speak to a live person to make changes or relevant inquiries. Then you can also dial the United phone number +1 800-864-8331 or +1-888-370-4802. But before you proceed, you must familiarize yourself with the United Airlines flight change policy.
Understanding United Airlines Change Flight Policy-
United Airlines offers a comprehensive change flight policy to accommodate the evolving needs of passengers.
- According to United’s change flight policy, if the new flight is more expensive, you may not be charged an additional fee, but you will have to pay the difference in fare.
- Changes made within 24 hours of the booking period are subject to a free additional change fee charged by the airline.
- According to the United Airlines economy change policy, if you are flying in a basic economy. Then, you can’t make any change to your United Airlines flight untill you upgrade your ticket to Economy or a premium cabin first.
- According to United Airlines’ international flight change policy, you will not be charged for change flight fees if you make reservations for international flights originating in the U.S.
- As per the United Airlines same-day change policy, premier members may be able to get other flights for free even on the same day of their previous scheduled departure.
Different Ways for Flight Bookings, Rescheduling, and Inquiries:
Upon completing the above write-up sections, if you’re seeking information on available methods for booking flights, rescheduling, or making inquiries. Then, here are some of the ways offered by the airline to efficiently handle your flight reservations or address relevant questions with United Airlines.
Online- Via official website
Offline- United Airlines phone number
- Through the United Airlines App for iOS and Android devices
- By visiting the official Counter
- Airport Kiosk
For inquiries or queries:
- Mobile App
- Contact Form
- Email ID
- Live Chat
How to Change a Flight on United Airlines?
When booking or changing United Airlines flights, the best method is to directly dial their official telephone service number: +1-888-370-4802 or +1 800-864-8331. Furthermore, United Airlines also provides travelers with an easy-to-use online interface to passengers for managing or canceling flights. Additionally, the passenger also has the option to change their flight at the airline customer service counter at the airport, subject to United Airlines change flight policy with subject to change flight fees.
Here’s how you can make changes to your flight ticket with United Airlines-
Change flight to United Airlines via the website:
- First, browse the official website of United Airlines in your favorite web browser.
- Now, on the United Airlines home page, click on the “My trips” tab.
- Enter your flight booking number and the last name of the main passenger.
- Choose the flight you want to change or modify.
- Select the option for “Change Flight” and then click on “Edit” to proceed with what you want to change.
- Now, you can either opt for United Airlines to change your return flight, date of travel, or destination, add a flight, or remove a flight.
- Click on “Continue” to choose your new flight option.
- Follow the further prompts to confirm your changes and pay the applicable amount, including the United Airlines change fee.
Change United Airlines flight through customer service:
- If you prefer human interaction, contact a live human at Expedia OTA customer service by dialing the popular digits +1-888-370-4802 or +1 800-864-8331.
- Navigate through the IVR procedure.
- After that, Select an appropriate option to change your existing flight bookings with Expedia.
- Once connected with an agent, provide the necessary details and tell the representative about your intention for United Airlines to manage bookings.
- Next, the agent will guide you through the process or make changes on your behalf.
- At last, confirm your changes and pay the new fare along with the United Airlines flight change fee to finish the entire process.
Making changes to United Airlines flights at the airport:
- Head to the United Airlines check-in counter at the airport, where a customer service representative will assist you.
- Wait for your turn in the queue to approach the agent.
- Explain your intention to make a change in your itinerary to the United agent.
- Provide your booking information, including your United Airlines reservation number, traveler details, and more, to the representative.
- Communicate with the agent for changes you need to make.
- Next, the agent will check the eligibility of your ticket if it allows change or not.
- At last, the agent will prompt you to pay the new airfare, including the United Airlines flight change fee. After that, the United Airlines representative will provide you with an updated itinerary showcasing the modifications made through email or SMS.
How to change a United Airlines flight via call? (Step-by-step)
Are you wondering How to get a human at United Airlines to manage flight bookings? Or are you looking for “How to change flight date United Airlines? Then, read and follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Firstly, Dial United Airlines Phone Number: +1 800-864-8331 or +1-888-370-4802 (accessible across the United States).
- Then, Choose the language option offered by the automated prompt.
- Listen to the IVR menu and select an option based on your intention to change your United Airlines flight date and time.
- Press “2” to proceed further with an option for “United Airlines manage bookings.”
- Press or dial “2” to opt for an option to change United Airlines flights.
- Be patient, and your call will be connected with a live person at the United Airlines customer representative team.
- Once the call connects, request the live agent to make changes to the dates of your existing United Airlines flight.
- Provide your booking details and a new date on which you want to fly to your preferred destination with United Airlines.
- Lastly, pay the flight fare difference and United Airlines Flight change Fee ( if applicable) to finish the entire process.
United Airlines Cost to Change Flight:
If you have booked your flight with United Airlines for a ticket type including Economy, Economy Plus®, or for a premium cabin ticket. Then, the United Airlines change fees are waived for the following cases:-
- If you booked a domestic flight within the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Bookings for flights between the U.S. and Mexico.
- Flights between the U.S. and the Caribbean
- International flights originating in the U.S.
However, the exact change fee may vary based on factors such as flight details, destination, ticket type, route, and time of managed booking before your scheduled departure. The most efficient way to know about the exact and latest United Airlines charges is to connect with a live agent at the airline customer service by dialing +1-888-370-4802 or +1 800-864-8331.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. How many times can I change my flights for free with United Airlines?
A: You can change your flight as many times as you want without paying a penny as a United flight change fee. But, you must pay the difference in the fare if your new flight’s airfare is higher as compared to the previous one.
Q2. How do I talk to a person at United Airlines?
A: The best way to talk or speak to a live person at United Airlines customer service is to dial +1-888-370-4802 or +1 800-864-8331, and after that, follow the IVR menu to get in touch with an expert for better assistance.
Read More United Airlines Related Blogs:-